Sunday, June 28, 2009

Goings-on

Jake's entered the phase where if he's hanging out with someone and they leave the room, he goes nuts, screaming and crying. Which means that I've had to modify my activities to include him, at least in the room, so he doesn't get too upset. He's in the way a lot more, but he sure is cute. Here's Jake helping Mommy make zucchini bread:


He's also quite the little explorer. The other day I heard some banging coming from the library, and thinking he'd discovered more electrical wires (his favorites!), I went in....



...only to find him looking innocently up at me. He'd somehow managed to pull the cover off of the vent, and was happily eating the dust out of it. I love the look on his face here, like he's saying "Hey Mom, have you tried this stuff? It's great!"


And finally, here's a picture of our front yard this season. I'm particularly proud of the wisteria (on the porch), the cilantro, and the impatiens, which I grew from seeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment