Tuesday, July 21, 2009

9 month check up

Jake had his 9 month check up last month, and is doing A-OK. He's down to the 75th percentile, with weight at 22lbs and height at 28.5 inches. Since that's only a half-pound more than he was three months ago and an inch and a half shorter than the last time we measured him, I'm going to call bunk. I know that he's moving around a lot more, but I think he's put on more than a half pound. And he's closer to 30 inches than 28.5. Phsaw, what do those "doctors" know, anyhow? :)

So yep, he's crawling everywhere, and climbing, and pulling himself up to get at things on tables, just in case there's anything to eat up there. He won't know until he tries! We're down in SC right now, having a great time, and he tried to climb the stairs today! And by "tried" I mean "succeeded". Thank goodness Muz was there to stop him! The little guy heard me talking upstairs and decided that he wanted to get to me- he got up 4 steps!

Our adventures continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment