Saturday, September 12, 2009

I haven't posted in a while, and no new pics. I'll see about a video, later.

Jake is so really to walk! He stands up on his own now, no biggie... especially if there's music to clap and pop to. He's occasionally taken what we call the "falling step", where he takes a step towards something and then falls into it/them. So we figure it's only a short time before he walks! I'll admit that, while I'm dreading having a walker in the house (and I'll cry a little to think of my baby all grown up), it'll be nice to be able to put him on the ground and not worry about him crawling in the dirt, getting everything filthy and putting junk in his mouth.

We're getting ready for my favorite holiday- Halloween!- by picking out some costumes. Do not fear, there will be plenty of pictures! Also, he's ready for a haircut. I wanted to wait 'til he was a year, but he's beginning to be mistaken for a girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment