Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mother's Day

OK, this post is a little late, but I wanted to tell you all that we had a lovely Mother's Day around these parts. Much better than last year, when the basement flooded. I woke up to Jake crying in his crib (as usual), and found him chewing on an adorable card labeled "to Mommy". It was so sweet. Andrew had to work 'til 2pm, so Jake and I joined his family for brunch at the club.


Andrew came home with another card and a few gifts for me from him and Jake- a lovely set of gold and opal earrings (October birthstone) and pendant. That evening we all went out again with Andrew's family for some Peking Duck- my favorite!! I probably ate a whole duck myself! YUM! Jake sat in his high chair and had rice for the first time- just like a little Chinese boy should! We all had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment